175g unsalted butter
75g Castor sugar
200g plain flour
50g corn flour
cinnamon mixed with Castor sugar to dust
- Cut the butter into small chunks and add it to the food processor with the sugar. Whiz for about a minute or until the butter and sugar is pale and fluffy.
- Add the flours and mix until the mixture is well combined. You may need to add a drop of milk to bring the mixture together as a dough.
- Wrap and chill the dough for a minim of 30 minutes.
- Heat oven to C170 fan.
- Roll out the dough to 1 cm thick and cut out your desired shape. Prick with a fork.
- Put onto a greased sheet and cooked for 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar and cool on a rack.