|Brownies but as a Cookie|
Makes 24 small cookies.
200g dark chocolate
150g Castor sugar
25g plain flour
1/4 tsp baking powder
1 tbsp cocoa powder
- Preheat the oven to 150 degrees C. Line 2 baking sheets.
- Melt the chocolate and take off the heat. Then add the butter to the melted chocolate and mix. Cool
- Beat the eggs and sugar for 5 minutes, until a light colour and foamy.
- Add the cooled chocolate, and mix.
- Add the flour, cocoa powder and baking powder, and mix.
- Spoon the mixture onto the baking sheet, and cook for 10minuites or until slightly risen and cracked on top. Take out the oven and cool before eating.